18 September - 7 November
Marina Bay Sands Convention & Expo Hall C
(Includes the best seats in the house and pre-show glass of champagne, beer, wine or soft drink)
Category 1: $138
Category 2: $98
All prices exclude a $4 booking fee
Duration: 90 Minutes, without an interval.
La Clique in Singapore is a family friendly show suitable for children aged above three (3), however children aged 12 and below must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian.
Do note that the performance features a series of acts that include a sword swallower and flame breather, an acrobatic roller-skating duo, a Hula Hoop artist, and cabaret variety entertainment.
There will be no admission for infants in arms and children aged three (3) and below. Children above the age of four (4) will be required to purchase a ticket for admission.
To ensure the health and safety of show attendees, performers and crew, the event will be conducted in compliance with regulations put in place by the authorities.
- Vaccinated individuals: Attendees who have completed the full vaccination regimen under the national vaccination programme and have had sufficient time to build up the adequate immunity will be exempted from PET (Pre Event Testing). This means they must have had their second dose of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty or the Moderna COVID-19 vaccines at least 14 days before the performance date. Individuals who are not vaccinated or partially vaccinated will be required to undertake a PET at their own expense. Please visit the ticketing websites for further information
- All attendees must have the TraceTogether App or Token to check in via SafeEntry. Please note that other check in modes will not be accepted. Children aged seven (7) and under are not required to check in via SafeEntry.
- Marina Bay Sands will be deploying Safe Distancing Ambassadors to ensure that concert attendees adhere to safe distancing guidelines.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of common areas and high-touch surfaces.
- Please also note that hand sanitisers will be readily available.
- Implementation of infection control measures before and after event.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS